In my 12 years as a member of the Church I have never worked with the young women. I've always been in primary, working with the children, and for the past 2 1/2 years in our wards Relief Society Presidency (the woman's organization).
Being with them was interesting. The girls were between 12 and 18. Funny it seems like only yesterday for me! here I am 30 married with 3 children. I remember being that age, I remember the feelings. I really felt like we connected well. As I spoke and shared experiences I felt the Spirit strongly, these girls remind me so much of when I was first introduced to the church....
This was a real moment for me. I am so thankful to be who I am, with the knowledge and faith that keeps me strong.
This was a real moment for me. I am so thankful to be who I am, with the knowledge and faith that keeps me strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment