The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

{Drive on In!}

When I think of the Drive in I think of the drive in scene from the movie "Grease". I love that movie! I think of classic cars, hot dogs, and making out;)
I Picture this: We Joined the Buchanan family for a movie night at the drive in! It was so much fun!
The Buchanan's are seasoned drive IN'ers so they were well prepared with massive amounts of blankets an pillows!
We were not prepared... (I felt like that mom who shows up to the park with no snacks while all the other mothers are serving organic fruits and vegetables!) but my family was close by, so my brother came to the rescue with sleeping bags and pillows. (thanks Jared and Kimmy!)
We watched the movie Wall E. we all loved it!! Aliza fell asleep about 20 min into the movie but Jayna and Jacob were mesmerized by the move and the experience of being at the drive in. The second movie was the Chronicles of Narnia 2 but the only one who saw it was Daddy...we were all past asleep in our van bed!
Can't wait to do it again! Wanna Join us? Thurdays is car load night! oh and next time I'll bring the mother load of blankets and pillows...and organic fruits and vegetables! HA



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was soooo much fun. We love the drive in and going with good friends makes it even that much better.

SAH in Suburbia said...

We're in as long as you bring the organic treats!! I just can't figure out how to configure our van as we can't rig ours up like that in the back......Ah, but to have stow and go seating.......I can dream right?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa you don't need stow and go just take the back seat OUT. It works GREAT.

April said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we had a drive in movie theatre around here. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that's ONE thing I'd like about a mini van!! lol
Kelly

Jackie said...

What fun...Jason keeps trying to get Isaac and I to go to Batman, but I'm not so convinced my little one will enjoy the drive-in just yet.