Today I spent the day HERE:
and White Rock beach only 30 min from our home...

We even ran into some of our friends FROM ALBERTA! Jamie and Tracy it was so nice to see you again! (Hi Sister Wharton!)
And we met up with some other families! and even exchanged blog addresses! (hi Krista)
and White Rock beach only 30 min from our home...
We even ran into some of our friends FROM ALBERTA! Jamie and Tracy it was so nice to see you again! (Hi Sister Wharton!)And we met up with some other families! and even exchanged blog addresses! (hi Krista)


We enjoyed such a beautiful day...the kids kept themselves happy and busy all day! (notice the tracks around our chairs? the kids were running in circles!)
I love Beautiful B.C
um Ya... this is me! I made sure my kids were well protected with sunscreen 60 SPF.... and put nothing ...natta ZIP on me! first time in 10 years Ive been burnt!
Lesson learned!
10 comments:
I love WR too! So beautiful. Have you been to Centennial Beach or Crescent Beach lately?! Also lovely.
Sorry about that burn...sunblock for you next time :D
Lots of fun looking forward to next week. This time...SUN SCREEN!!!!!
Oh, Ouch. I love the picture of Jacob, looks like you guys had a great time!
OH my goodness...when you asked if we got burned I laughed... UNTIL I saw your picture!! WOW...that is unreal...who would have known since it didn't seem that HOT out!!
Ouch! I have been burned that bad many times. Now I always make sure I have on lotion. My kids are usually white as a ghost by the time I am done putting it on them.LOL. Looks like you guys had a blast though.
Tricia...you should have left the lobbster at the beach..wait thats you! Good luck sleeping
Lov the pics! It WAS a great day wasn't it! Loved hangin' out with ya. Hope your burn is better by Monday!
Ouch sweetie!
Thank you for always leaving kind comments on my blog!
I think we will stay in Utah...although I am open to anything at this point! :O)
Praying we stay here but planning for anything! :O)
Remember the sunscreen next time...I am sure you were uncomfortable...mommy first! :O)
Have a great week!
Your burn is harsh. I hope it didn't hurt too much!!!
Brutal! I do that SOOO much! Kids have hats, sunscreen, etc, etc... NOTHING on me! We are so bad, us moms :)
Post a Comment