Its just over a month away and Liana and Shay will tie the knot! very exciting! and because I'm her maid of honor I had the pleasure of hosting a
bridal shower (along with my mom).


we found these super cute favors for all the shower guests...
lovely roses in Liana's colors

cute cup cakes

Yummy hand dipped
chocolate strawberries




We played my favorite Shower game " how well do you know your
husband to be" for every wrong answer she had to chew a Gum ball!
Look at the wad of gum she had! (we
purposely picked some questions that she would have no idea how to answer! HA)

next we blindfolded the Bride to be gave her a suite case and made her put all the
articles of clothing on. She did a great job and was a good sport!



It was a great time... now I cant wait to through her a baby shower! (no
pressure Liana! HA)
1 comment:
What a great shower. Looks like you had a good time and some wonderful food!
Post a Comment