The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

{a linen closet}

In an effort to make our place seem bigger and better functioning we have been organizing like crazy! This is the ONLY closet in our house (aside from the bedroom). until now we have used the top shelf for all our towels. So there was only room for hanging stuff. The closet was SCARY and it was chalk full. Justin (my hubby the recently born again handy man) made this shelf for me. I cant believe we didn't do this sooner. It's made a world of difference!
I wish I would have thought to take a before picture! seriously it's shocking!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Who ever designs houses now a days obviously doesn't have kids (or much stuff) we have NO useful closet space in this house...we should learn from your success and put in some shelves...it looks great and I bet it feels fantastic!

SAH in Suburbia said...

You'll now have to call J "Tim the Tool Man!" Good for him and yeah for you!! More closet space is always a good thing.