The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

{happiness is shoes}

After almost 4 years of living here, I've finally realized we have too much stuff to fit in our little house. When we moved here I had no idea how long we would call this home. I had a 2 year plan. We would save and we would buy a house. But, here we are. STILL . So, I need to make this house workable...... I've been on a war path! dejunk, recycle and donate!

My favorite new organizing thing is this shoe rack in my side of the closet ...... much better then having a pile of shoes to dig through
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I *LUB* Shoes!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

looks good Trish. We need a bigger shoe rack around here, I swear you'd think ten people lived here instead of two by the number of shoes we have!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay, you've got more shoes than I'd know what to do with...ha ha.