The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

{Parade me!}

This past weekend we met up with the Buchanan and Lowen Family and went to our local parade. When ever we get together with these families I cant help but feel nostalgic! When Justin I were married almost 7 years ago we moved here to the city to be closer to the University, and into the same building as the Buchanans...directly above them! HA!
The building was managed by members of our church. I couple with 4 small children.
and a short year later we were all pregnant. Marcy and I with our first babies, and Kristle with her fifth. we bonded over stamping, sushi,and the Gospel. And we became the best of friends! I feel so Blessed to have these women in my life! After Marcy and were pregnant (and had our 2 nd babies) we all moved at the same time. Marcy and Kristle to the valley, and we took over managing this building. Now that we are no longer on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors of the same apartment building it takes a little more effort to get together. But, we still do! and for that I am so thankful! I often wonder what could have or would have happened had we never come to the city???? I don't think I'd want it any other way.









The kids Loved the parade. Its been our 5 year coming and has now become a tradition I never want to miss!

It was so fun watching the kids dance and play!

and of course this was Jacobs favorite float!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a little lonely, please don't forget me way over here in Alberta.
I miss you guys too.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. Always a great parade and even better with our forever friends.

Tammy we miss you tonnes, consider yourself invited for next year. ;-)

April said...

How fun! It is always so wonderful to have such amazing friends. Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Kristle and Marcy (and you!) are such special people! It looked like a great day!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Kristle and Marcy (and you!) are such special people! It looked like a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ug! Sorry that posted twice, I'm so needy for attention!! :)