The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 25 May 2008

{a POLE lot of Fun}

As the Maid of Honor (ya ya I know I'm the Matron of Honor but I HATE that word MATRON blah...too old for me! HA ) It was my responsibility to through a Staggette party for Liana. For those of you that know Liana you you that she is the most organised and "together" girl EVER. and I on the other hand am not! But as I've gotten older I've slowly become more of a planner, a do'er and even a little bit organized! I was feeling pretty good about myself;) Our night consisted of 17 women....
a rented 15 seater van, decorated with clever sayings (yah for my circut!!)..



A stop at a local Pub to give our Bachelorette a few gifts...perfect for the honey moon!
A trashy Bride- to- be dressed up in the finest Bachelorette attire...

And..............Are you ready for this?...................

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

Me POLE dancing!

We took a POLE dancing lessons at a fitness center... so much FUN! and a real work out too!
And to add to the trashy look....
A whole Lot of make up!
We enjoyed a great dinner!
a beautiful Rainbow!

dancing in the street!

and finally we danced the night away at a nightclub!
Liana I hope you enjoyed your LAST FLING before the RING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Tricia, looks like you guys had a fabulous time.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You look very comfortable around that pole......

Alonso Family said...

are you freaking kidding me? i have never seen a more eloborate stagette party ever! where on earth were you when i got married? jk

cathy said...

I love pole dancing! I took it in Vancouver before I got preggers with number 5!

Fun evening!

Anonymous said...

I think you would have made a fabulous pole dancer Tricia!!!