What happens when Mommy leaves out the Vaseline? what happens when Aliza is quietly entertaining herself? ummm ya................
Look how proud she is!!!!!!!

I'm telling ya it was a nightmare to get out! after 2 and a half hours...she is still a grease ball...... I guess all I can do is wait! ideas anyone?

8 comments:
Ah ha....what a good ole blogger you are taking pics in a time of crisis! Too funny! When this is all over, Aliza will have the softest hair ever!!
Once upon a time, back in grade 8 I got vaseline, amongst other things, in my hair. Long story... 'Slave Day' and I was the 'slave' who had to walk around with it in my hair. Anyways, my mom had to take me to the hairdresser to get her to take it out of my hair. She washed my hair a total of 15 times that night with HOT water and cornstarch (it's like margarine, cold water will not penetrate it's waterproof barrier). Though with a baby's head it's kind of difficult to wash with hot water, eh? Put dry cornstarch into her hair... it will absorb the greasyness of the vaseline and then wash her hair with clarifying shampoo - the kind that you or I would use to get a lot of product out of our hair. Just dont get it in her eyes or it will burn.
You can also try baking soda and or a mixture of vinegar and shampoo. Try going to the beach and let her play in the sand that may also help dry it out.
I think that tops Jayna's penatan episode. You always take everything in true scarpbook style. I love that about you.
Tammy
Wow! She is into everything! We always get a kick out of Aliza's antics. Course we don't have to wash the vaseline out of her hair :)
Oh Tricia, that sucks!!! What a monkey!!! She is sooo cute though, how can you resist not laughing!!!
Ha Ha Ha...what a little rascal. I can't believe that last pic, she looks like a little girl...where did the baby go?
It is great to come read on your family every now and then. Remember to check mine out dnafamily.blogspot.com
Netty
I do remember you...fun to see your blog. What a cute family! You must live in God's Kingdom of the Northwest. Where else would it be so beautiful!
take care!
Post a Comment