The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 16 March 2008

{To DYE for!}

Friday was the last day of school for 2 weeks. SPRING BRAKE! I'm so excited to make the most of our un scheduled time and enjoy mini day trips . Ive got big plans so we will have to see If they work out! Both Jayna and Jacob gave these treats to their classmates super easy and cute too (I love our dollar store! )for only $2 we had enough treats for 45 little Friends!

And we wanted to make something extra special for the teachers... And made Martha Stewart's tie dyed Easter eggs so we went to the local second hand store and found silk ties and scarves for .50 to $1
and after wrapping them and boiling them this is what we got!

BEAUTIFUL no mess dyed Easter eggs

The teachers loved them and we had such a fun time making them!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

HEY! What a cool idea - tie-dyed eggs!! Love it!

You're so crafty with your kids, I just love that. Every Spring/Christmas break my mom would make sure that we had some kind of day trip to do every day. She would save up money for the breaks! Skating, the pool, a matinee with our cousins. I always loved that. Your kids will one day look back fondly on those special times with their momma as I do with mine.

Marin said...

Wow, I didn't know you could do that. I'm definitely going to need to get those directions from you!

4ever29 said...

Did you know that you are brilliant?

Anonymous said...

love those eggs...you continue to amaze me!

Anonymous said...

OK...do you ever get tired of people gushing about how AWESOME you are?? You are a totally inspiring mom. :)