The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 17 March 2008

{dance like no one is watching}

Jayna has been taking dance lessons for 3 years. She started at only 3 years old. I remember she was so young and wasn't fully potty trained. She had a hard time listening (as most 3 year olds do) But she loved to go! By four she matured and was actually learning the positions and their names.
This year I was so surprised to see what a little lady she has become






Jaynas new teacher Miss Stephanie was so sweet. the girls loved her (come to think of it so did the dads! HA)

as the recital started I was so proud of Jayna and pleased to see how much fun she was having!


She wasn't at all nervous and was a delight to watch. I'm thinking next set of lessons we will try Jazz. But I sure liked Having a little Ballerina!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...so cute, i love to see her little pointed toes! Jazz sounds good she can take after her aunty!

SAH in Suburbia said...

She looks just lovely!

Anonymous said...

That's great Tricia. Those are wonderful pictures.