So Ive been on a blogging fast. Its been almost a month and Ive missed it! Some where in our house is a memory card with one months worth of pictures (which Is most the reason for the no blog posts...I hate to post with out pictures!)
Yesterday was Jacob First Special day at Pre School! It was Crazy hair day!!!! and we used all the colored hair spray we could find! Jacob was thrilled...and Jayna was a little peeved that she didn't get to have crazy hair too! Jacob isn't the most natural model but he sure is cute! And he is wearing one of my favorite shirts "I do all my own stunts" found at Target in the States. So maybe every little boy in the USA has one but not here in Canada .......every one stops and asks us where we got it!!
6 comments:
Haha - loving the fake smile!! That is some CRAZY hair. I say you send him to primary like that! heeeeheee! :)
Looks Crazy!! We have crazy hair day tomorrow and my grade 1er can not wait!!
He looks FABULOUS!! Glad you're back!
What a cutie!
GREAT shirt! Liam has the same one. I'm glad you're back blogging. I missed you!
Post a Comment