In fact, I love any day that is a little extra special.
I love doing special things for my family
(yes I know I don't need to wait for a holiday)
BUT IT"S JUST PLAIN FUN!!!!!!!
Jayna and I made her Valentines...little baggies with a lolly pop, a pencil, and our home made dipped pretzles! YUMMMM
Jayna worked really hard at writing her name on every tag (there was some major drama...but she got through it!)
Some valentine goodies For my 3 WEE valentines!
For breakfast we had Heart eggs
(from this cute little frying pan ..perfect for one egg!)
Strawberry milk
heart shapped oatmeal muffins (warm from the oven....impressed?)
Strawberry yogurt (from freshy churned milk ....NAH!)
and apples
Jayna told me I was the best Chef Ever! AWWWWW
Jayna all ready for school in her Valentines clothes, sporting her new neclace and earings!
next Hubby came home with these Roses...awwwwWe even listened to Romantic Italian music!
8 comments:
Dr. Laura would be proud of you!! Ah ha........
Great pics, great dinner, great day!!!
What a great day...I guess I'll have to stop boycotting valentines day when I have kids in school....never thought about that. Love the breakfast you made, you are too cute.
Yes, your Mom does read this and she thinks you are one special wonderful Mom and Wife. Didn't I do a good job raising you!?
Love Mom
VERY Cute looks like you had a fun day.
Cute ideas I wish that I was this creative! I should keep you in mind for inspiration!
Hey, I'm coming home in a week with Paige but not Josh for 2 weeks, I'd love to get together for a ply date or dinner or something maybe both! Let me know!
what a wonderful surprise to see your reply on my website. i am going to have to list you on my links now. you are such a cute mom! and your kids are adorable! i loved the quote you had at the top right of your site. Baby's don't keep but blogs and scrapbooks do! i am so glad i finally started a blog at least. i am great at taking a ton of pics but hadn't been doing anything with them until i started to blog. i look forward to keeping in touch with you this way. have a wonderful day.
Sister Slind--of course I remember you! Thanks for commenting on my blog. 3 kids, huh? They're very cute. I'll have to catch up on your older blog posts sometime when I get a chance. Nice to hear from you!
Post a Comment