The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

{The Hockey Mom}

A few weeks ago Jacob told me he wanted to play hockey (like any good Canadain boy!) SO here we are first step...learning to Skate! Jacob was so excited waiting for his lesson!
Jayna informed us that girls can play hockey too... so she is learning to skate too!

So here I am...how do I look as a hockey Mom?


At first they were sliding all over the place...
And the teacher taught them the first thing they need to know.....

how to fall down!
Jayna getting her balance


this was jacobs first wipe out... good thing he is so little cause man alive! that would hurt ME!
By the end of the class Jayna was scating on her own!! so COOL to see!
I think I'm liking this ice rink thing as much as my kids do..even Aliza had fun watching!






3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Hey, you're looking pretty skinny these days!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! My kids would LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats great Tricia! You truly captured Jacobs excitement for the lesson to begin.