I love to scrapbook.
ADORE IT!
Its the best way for me to unwind, foucus on whats important....
and its cheaper then therapy! This weekend I was a scraping machine! I'm 2 years behind on our family albums...so I'm playing a little catch up.
A few years ago I got really caught up on whats HOT in the Scrapbooking industry. But, I've decided to let go of what we "should" do and like.... and just be me.
DO what I love!
5 comments:
Great layouts Tricia, thanks for sharing, you weren't kidding you were busy!
BEAUTIFUL pages. You taught me all I know, you know. First time I ever scrapbooked, you and I stayed up all night after my grad. I am working at getting my scrapbooks up to date. I have sold out to the 12x12 pages (they can fit more pictures!) but I wish I could still use the binders! They were awesome! How do you get those great titles? Are they stickers or do you use the computer?
Wonderful lo's!! I scrap 8.5X11 for our main albums and then sometimes I do 8X8 and now 6X6 for holidays or trips. I can't imagine not scrapping and being able to relax. It is my stress reliever too.:)
Looks fabulous darling. Way to go!! I gotta get my butt in gear.
Great scrapbooking, you scrapbook maniac!!! Have you tried digiscrapbooking??? I heard it is the latest thing (no more running to the store for supplies).
Hope you are all doing well!!!
Post a Comment