The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

{THE ZOO!}

This past Summer Marcy and I bought seasons passes to the Greater Vancouver Zoo. Our Zoo is simple, but to our kids its the best place ever...they can run and play and get to see all kinds of animals. I've been itching to make use of our passes in the winter, so today (was a pro D day! NO SCHOOL!) we bundled our kids up in the crisp air and went to the ZOO!

The kids were so good...and so happy to see each other!

Jayna told me her favorite annimal was the noisey honking geese (funny cause we didnt need to go to the zoo to find them!)


Jacobs favorite were the Hippos....but mommy didnt get pictures of them!



And my personal favorite...so beautiful!

The zoo was empty! Basically we had run of the entire place...we loved it. It was a cold day...but we sure had a good time!




4 comments:

April said...

How great that you guys had the whole zoo to yourselves. That must have been a blast. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww that was a fun day. Man we have cute kids. tee hee. Looking forward to many more zoo trips this summer.
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how big all your kids are getting!

Marin said...

I can't wait to take the boys to the zoo. Liam LOVES animals right now. The aquarium this past weekend was a big hit! I think we're coming up to Langley in May or June. You want to go to the zoo?