My little Boy
my middle Child
my middle Child
I try to remember to give Jacob the attention he deserves. But, Jacob is one of those kids....independant, and quite capable. Where I find my girls are much more demanding of me and my attention.... Today while Jayna was at school I put Aliza down for her nap and sat down with Jacob in the play room.
You bring me so much Joy!
6 comments:
Grandma says Hi! TD, isn't our little boy precious. He is such a self sufficient little man he does get pushed to the back by his sisters. We'll love him up good this weekend!
That is cute. He is growing into a real little man. Tracy
You've won an award over on my site! Thanks for your inspiration.
Looks like you have a busy house too! I've heard much about you and the great times you had in Cally w/my sis, thanks for visiting my blog. btw your kids are VERY cute too!!
Impressive tunnels Jacob!
awww! you're little guy looks so sweet....aren't little boys just the apples of mommy's eye!
My 3 year old is fiercely independant too but when he snuggles down for some one-on-one, he melts my heart. Enjoy your little man, Tricia!
Post a Comment