The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 23 March 2008

{The Movies}

For the Spring Break I wanted to do something special (each day) with the kids. Now that Jayna is in Kindergarten we are so scheduled (which I LOVE and hate!) So we don't get to have as much fun as I'd like...we are gonna pack as much fun into these days off as we can!
Day one THE MOVIES!
all morning we were singing "lets go to the movies" from Annie

The kids were so good and so excited with their popcorn and pop (yep I'm that kind of mom.... i gave my kids pop!)

Aliza had her own treat Fishy crackers.. she did fairly well but there was a few moments.... but I expected if I brought my 18 month old to the movies there would be some rough spots!

Jacob had to play on the video games before we left...


The kids enjoyed the movie "Horton hears a who"
and I was feeling pretty good that I survived 3 kids at the movies! HA

1 comment:

Marin said...

Nice to hear that "Horton" is actually a good movie for kids. I was wondering after Cat in The Hat and The Grinch were so inappropriate. I can't believe Aliza can sit through a movie! That's awesome. I fully expect Liam to be about 12 before he can!