For our Spring Brake Fun we went to our local ice arena and went skating as a family...yep all of us EVEN me! Aliza enjoyed the ride in her stroller...but, truth be told she was going to skate as well. They actually carry skates in her size... but then it occurred to me that strapping large knives to my toddling 18 month old feet might not be the wisest parenting move! HA
The kids love skating, and we sure had a few laughs today...especially when I stepped on the ice and realized it had been 12 years since I was on skates. It wasn't pretty... but before long I was dazzling my hubby with my moves!

The funniest part of all was my hubby SKATING! I was shocked he could really skate well and FAST! I married freaking Elvis Stojko. Fun that after nearly 7 years he can still surprise and amaze me!

little Jacob was so happy skating along with this little push thing.. Adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment