The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 18 March 2008

{luck of the Irish}

We aren't Irish (that I know of) but any excuse to have a special day and I'm all over it!!! The Kids and I went to the dollar store and got decorations for our Family Home Evening St. Patricks day Party. Jayna decided on yummy sugar cookies as a treat and Daddy taught the lesson.
We had fun decorating...$5 and a little time sure got the kids excited!
We had a regular dinner but every thing was green! The apple juice, the mashed potatoes even the pork chop! It should be interesting to change Aliza's Diaper tomorrow! HA

Jacob was so funny cause at first he had a fit when he saw the green potatoes! Then he tried it...and with some MAJOR excitement exclaimed "I like it I really like it!" and for the first time in what seems like ages I got a photo of Jacob and his REAL smile!
Jayna was so much fun! so happy that it was "green day"! She loved putting the food coloring into all the food!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS like fun, hmm seeing that picture of your family at the table makes me think you are only missing a new BABY!! tee hee.

SAH in Suburbia said...

You're so cool....man, you have me beat, totally! AWESOME celebration!!!

April said...

How fun!! That is all really cute and I love the dyed potatoes. You are such a fun mom!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Tracy

Anonymous said...

Such fun! you are by far one of the coolest moms I know Trish...thank goodness I'll be raising my kid in Ontario and won't have to contend with Jayna, Jacob and Aliza's cool stories but once or twice a year...lol (really though you set the bar HIGH).