The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 22 December 2007

{gifts}

For Christmas we wanted to give all of Jaynas Classmates a little gift. So we decided on snowman soup.
Jayna worked so hard writing her name on each tag. She was so excited to give them to her friends!

I also wanted to thank some other important people in Jaynas school...her principal, secretary librarian and resource teacher. So I got a tree ornament from the dollar store, packaged it in a cello bag with a candy cane and ribbon , and tag.........................

and voila a sweet little gift for just over 1 dollar!

And for Jaynas Teacher. I was giving her a frame "to teach is to touch a life forever" but I thought of all the "teacher stuff' shes gotten over the years and I decided on this magnetic family frame ... And I'm so glad I did...she went over the MOON

[Lisa thanks for all the leg work and getting the supplies for this little project....YOU ROCK]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the gifts.

Anonymous said...

How do do it?!?! you continue to amaze me with your gift ideas and the details. Love that Jayna signed all the card for her classmates.