The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 21 December 2007

{The Concert}

Today was Jaynas First Christmas concert.... She was so excited! And truth be told so was I!
Jaynas teacher Ms. C asked all the children to dress their very best...and told the Girls they could wear their party dresses...Jayna got all teary eyed and said
"I dont have a party dress... I just have church dresses!" HAH Her teacher assured her that her church dress would be just fine.


The song they "performed" was we wish you a Merry Christmas....
Conpleate with actions and swaying from side to side.....
ADORABLE
And of course Jaynas biggest fans were there
Nana and Grandpa Price
Grandman and Pa pa Slind
and Mommy and Daddy (yes we were lookin a little rough...Have you hear a grade school band play?) HA




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so cute to see them up there performing there little hearts out.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Jayna is adorable, what a cute *church* dress :)

SAH in Suburbia said...

I can't believe you were all able to go to the concert. We are allowed 2 tickets per family for one performance and then if there are extra you can get them first come first serve. Last year G and his mom went in the evening and I went in the daytime with the kids!! Jayna looks adorable!!

Jennifer Robertson said...

You're so cute in your glasses!

Marisa said...

Jayna is the most beautiful girl in the chorus!!!!