Justin turned 29. (yes I am one year old...ugh!) having a birthday 2 days before Christmas is a bit Crazy. This year I found i was so worried about Christmas I almost totally over looked Justin birthday. He did manage to score a few great gifts...new shirts, a video game, and some wii accessories and a couple gift cards.... we went to his folks place for cake...and in January I plan to take him out for a belated birthday date.
Every year for 28 years Justin's family has seen Santa on Justin's birthday... For a few years he was very reluctant to go (and pretty much threw a hissy fit~ but went to make his Mom happy.) But now that he has Children of his own he goes with no complaint. Its a family tradition...
and It still makes his Mom so HAPPY. and we all know.......
when mama is happy everyone is happy!
2 comments:
Another great family shots...and different outfits for the kids...I suspose i shouldn't be surprised...haha.
what a great family tradition! and a beautiful family!
I married a younger man too.....if he gets cheeky, I just tell him to respect his elders! lol
Post a Comment