September 1st 2006 was my moms birthday. For a gift I gave her an IOU. I told her I would make a set of 24 all occasion cards. Little did I know it would take over a year to make good on my promise. (having a baby and suffering from major lack of sleep kinda sent me for a Loop)
So here is your gift mom. I hope you like them! I had a good time making them.
I wonder if there is a market for homemade card sets........How much would you pay for a set of gift cards and envelopes?
6 comments:
Nice work you crafty woman, you!
Those are great!! My mother-in-law gave me a cute box filled with all occasion cards.(She didn't make them. She got them from a store somewhere.) I LOVE it. If I forget to buy one for any occasion It isn't a big deal because I usually have it at home:)
I almost forgot. Your comment on my pic that I posted on my blog has made my day. Thank you so much:):)
Those cards look great Trish! An any occasion card is worth it's weight in gold...
There IS a market... name your price :)
For your cards I would definalty pay a good price. I think I smell some christmas mad money in the making!!
Post a Comment