one of my fellow blogger posted about her home...so "Ocean" this is for you! Before I start I should tell you a few things.
I am NOT a home body. never have been.
I love to be out and about.
busy.
going.
But, with that said. I love to make a house a home. or in my case an apartment a home.
My biggest sadness in life is that we are not home owners. I dream of that house with the with the white picket fence, a house with enough bedrooms for our growing family, with a big yard, close to school, church and Justin's work. But until our Student loans are paid off and the housing market has cooled down, this is our home.
I need to remind myself how blessed we are.
*ETA* now picture toys scattered. piles of clean unfolded laundry. and a bunch of other crap. That's what makes my house a home.
when my children are grown I hope they remember I was their mom FIRST and made time for them. my kids change every day, one day they will be grown and gone.
But the Laundry will always be there!
That's my story and I'm stickin to it!


4 comments:
Tricia, is this really your house?? Ah hahahha....I LOVE your place. It's a really great space for your growing family. You make it a home and you make others feel comfortable in it!
Now, I wish my home looked like your home!!
Thanks for doing this:) I love your apt. It looks way bigger than mine and I love your dark wall color. Very nice home.
I've seen your apartment in it's natural state (when you only had two little ones around mind you), and it really does look and feel like a home. If we were meant to live in museum state houses we would all have nannies and housekeepers as needed.
You truly have an art with home decor...I can't even see the staples!! LOL I wish it looked that nice when I lived there! You're amazing.
Post a Comment