The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 17 October 2007

{a Gift}

My dear Friend Jenna is turning the big THREE OH!
For a gift I wanted to do something special.
These are 12x12 canvas Scrapbook layouts. I painted the canvas, and added printed papers, ribbon and silk flowers. Lotsa inking and tacky tape.

I hope she likes it...or at least is a good faker! ha!
My Birthday wish for Jenna is to have the life she loves.....Its what I wish for us all.

4 comments:

April said...

Those are absolutely adorable! She is going to love them. I forgot to ask you...Where did you get those stackable tables in the second pic of your home post? They are adorable and I would love to get my hands on some. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You're a little too talented m'dear! Holy cow! FABULOUS!! I've found yet another project you have to show me how to do!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey double comment.....erase one of those would ya!! Okay, and then erase this one or it's going to look stupid!!