The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 18 October 2007

{totally SCREWED}


I am Loved.

This I KNOW.


A few weeks ago I bought a second hand bunk bed for the big kids. All it needed was a coat of paint and it would be perfect for Jayna and Jacobs room. So my hubby got to work. Only it wasn't as easy as just a coat of paint. There was sanding, primmer and 2 coats of high gloss paint. Justin spent a long time making sure that the paint job was perfect. Then he went to set the bed up....only the screws were all silver.... I didn't want silver!!!! I wanted white!!!!!!!! so Justin made it happen! He painted over 100 screws and bits...NOW THAT IS LOVE!

3 comments:

April said...

That is a cute story. My hubby would have looked at me like I was crazy and then told me it didn't matter. I also would have been the one to paint the WHOLE thing. LOL.

Unknown said...

My hubby would have not painted them, he would have told me I could do it or deal. You got a keeper there...and I promise I plan to keep mine too.

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. Justin is a great man.