HA!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Tuesday, 7 August 2007
{Beach Babes & the positve Mom}
This weekend we enjoyed a lovely time with my mom and dad camping in Ossoyoos. The weather was Beautiful, the lake was refreshing and as always it was nice to get away from it all.

I bought the kids a new pool and I thought we'd try it out while camping...It was a hit! and I cant wait to try it out at home. (thanks L for the heads up about the pool...notice we got the Lady bug too? do you feel like I'm a weird stalker yet? haha)

Jacob 3 and Grandpa 56
my little man ...3! I cant Believe it
Grandpa and His Grandbabies
Because I'm a positive person I'm not going to talk about the Drive home..... and the 50 million bathroom brakes and the new obsession my boy has with peeing on the side of the road. I'm not going to mention the long weekend traffic, or the crabby hungry kids.. and I'm certainly NOT going to tell you about the ten month old who hates to be in the car and who cries for almost 4 hours straight.
HA!
HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time. And since we don't know anything about the drive home, sounds like you had a marvelous weekend. We painted...I'd show you pictures...but the camera is still on vacation...take my word for it, it looks great.
Post a Comment