The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 7 August 2007

{its party time!}

I love Parties
Especially kids birthday parties
I love Planning the party
I love the kids anticipation
I even love the prep.
This year Jacobs party is a Super Hero party... He's invited 3 of his little buddies and even a few Very special people.....

A week or so ago (after invitations were sent out) Jacob Received this in the mail along with a poster:

Mr Incredible is coming to his party! And We've heard even a few more of our super hero Friends will come to Surprise him! I cant wait to see his little face!
The Goody bags are packed and I'm ready for a super sleep!
Stay tuned!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! where do you get these ideas and how are you going to keep coming up with them? I so calling for help when we have kids.

Marin said...

So what fantastic things did you do for their first birthday parties? Liam's is coming up in October...