mmmmm that looks good
I did this once, and I decided from then on Liam could only have popsicles if he was naked. After the second time I just decided to make my own popsicles with apple or white grape juice... no more stains! Looks like she's enjoying it :)
So CUTE
Hey they are cute. Check out my page, that I just started using again. Still no baby.Take care.Annette
There is something about kids and popsicles, it is just so much fun. From Tracy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
mmmmm that looks good
I did this once, and I decided from then on Liam could only have popsicles if he was naked. After the second time I just decided to make my own popsicles with apple or white grape juice... no more stains! Looks like she's enjoying it :)
So CUTE
Hey they are cute. Check out my page, that I just started using again. Still no baby.
Take care.
Annette
There is something about kids and popsicles, it is just so much fun. From Tracy
Post a Comment