The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 30 May 2007

{a to do list}

I love to have a to do list.
Really I do!!!!
but even more I love to cross something off my list! And because I like to have a list of things to do I often fill that list with busy work. little projects that I want to do (instead of tackling the laundry!). Yesterday I did one of those projects.
I found an old sewing machine that was all broken and trashed. It would have been beautiful if the wood hadn't been broken. But I noticed the drawers were in very good shape. so the wheels started to turn.....

For only $5 I spray painted the boxes white, then sanded them to give them that shabby chic look. I'm so happy! One more thing off my list of
"things that don't*really*need* to* be* done* to do list"

I plan to use them in my scrapbooking room for ribbon and embellishments.

Makes me happy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think some of the story is missing, but you did a wonderful job on what I think are old drawers from a sewing table, they will be a nice addition to your scrapbooking space. It is always nice to have *neat* things to use as stroage.

Tricia said...

nope no story missing... just a lame post! ha!

Anonymous said...

They look great. Way to go!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Nice job Tricia. You're very crafty!

Sarah said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and craftiness!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Those are cool. I wish I could see cool stuff when I look at old things. All I see are old things and then I wonder how people can find such cool stuff. Because they make it!

You rock!

Jen the Mom

Marisa said...

Those drawers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the drawers- very good thinking!!! Now I want some! :O)