my after shot is no glamor shot that's for sure! I look like the singer from the Mamma's and the Papas (you know the chubby blond one!) any way I'm not crazy about the slicked straight look...I'm fluffy so I like my hair to be fluffy too!
wow That was a lot of ROOTS!!!
All my friends know that I'm a planner. I like to plan out my days and prepare for things way ahead of time........ then I often leave it till the night before it to actually ACT out the plans... not such a good way of doing things. But, strangely enough it always seems to work out. Any way, I'm planning Jaynas birthday in July. she will be 5. Crazy! she really loves barbies and princesses and make up (All the things I DIDN'T want my daughter to love HA!)
For her party Jayna is taking 5 girlfriends to the salon for a Princess up do, to get their nails painted and even some make up and glitter, and they get to do a mannequins hair. The girls will have princess sandwiches, tea and cookies and even a princess barbie cake and a photo shoot! I'm hopping its a great time. Jenna runs this party service out of the salon called "little Divias". If your interested Its a great way to make a little birthday girls dreams come true!
2 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL!! Always do in my books roots or no roots. ;-)
What a great party idea for Jayna, can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment