60 years ago Mr. and Mrs. S were married
they had 4 children
and they had 12 Girls!
and those girls became mothers
All because two people fell in love

Liana asked me to join the S family for the 60 wedding anniversary. I was there to take the large group photo so that every one could be in the photo..(it was sure fun to be there) Liana's family have always loved and welcomed me as I was one of their own! LOVE THESE PEOPLE!
Liana, Brielle (7) and Shay
they had 4 children
and they had 12 Girls!
and those girls became mothers
All because two people fell in love
Liana asked me to join the S family for the 60 wedding anniversary. I was there to take the large group photo so that every one could be in the photo..(it was sure fun to be there) Liana's family have always loved and welcomed me as I was one of their own! LOVE THESE PEOPLE!
Liana, Brielle (7) and Shay
4 comments:
so cool. What a beautiful family.
What a great way to showcase their family. Love it and great photos.
Thank you for being our photographer. You are the most wonderful friend. Love Liana :)
This was a beautiful post! I love the "and they had 12 girls" picture.
Post a Comment