The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 2 June 2007

{out in a boat}

This is Liana...... If i didn't love her so much I think Id Hate her! YES she is one of THOSE GIRLS! you know the kind that have everything going for them......smart, beautiful, fun, talented and fiercely loyal and she even has her own boat!. We have been Friends for over 15 years. I ADORE her. She was my Maid of Honor when I was married almost 6 years ago. Now Its my turn to be her maid of honor. I'm so excited for her! Next summer cant come fast enough.
Liana is busy. She works a lot. and works mostly Evenings as a music teacher and conductor. We don't get to see each other as much as I would like to. But we try...and all I can say is I *heart* my cell phone. But whenever Liana has the time. She makes it happen. Today Aliza and I joined Liana & Shay and her Friend Jenny for a day out in the Boat. we only had 3 hours. but we made the most of it! the weather was beautiful! we launched off in fort Langley and made our way over to pit lake. we stopped to have lunch and soak up the sunshine...even Aliza loved it



Aliza was so sweet....she even fell asleep. Shay kept saying "I cant believe there is a baby on the boat she's so good".....I was proud!



we rode over to the port man bridge... I was surprised at how small it looked.
Ive driven over this bridge 1000 times or more...but this is the first time Ive ever gone under it...such a different perspective.

Our captain and skipper...the soon to be MR & MRS Shay and Liana S
next Liana went out for a ski on her brand new fancy dancy ski...as always skied great!


While Aliza and I were on the Boat Justin and The big kids went to Justins Folks house. after wards I joined them. The kids had a blast in the sprinklers...

And Aliza was A doll...look how sweet she is!
Aliza is growing...she is now 19.2 lbs, and has had another set of shots she is gaining a little personality more and more every day....she is 8 1/2 months...Ive gotta say it........ time flies!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! It's Mom. I love your blog and the pics of you, your friends, family and my sweet grand babies ... aren't they just perfect? What can you expect with me as their Granny?
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. You are such a great mom taking your kids out to these fun activities. We missed you at the Relay, Next year right?

Anyway, glad you had a fun weekend with the family.

Anonymous said...

Wow trish, that looked awesome. Love the pic of the kids playing in the sprinkler. Aliza sure has grown!

Anonymous said...

A special thanks to Justin, who made it possible for Tricia and Aliza to join Jenny, Shay and I on the Fraser. Tricia, you always make every time we spend together a blast. Love ya lots!