The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 16 May 2007

{roll call)

OK so I'm dieing to know who reads my blog?

I love comments but rarely get them (that's a hint!) so ......... Time to see who is out there!
sign in here!

12 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay, you already know I read your blog. Ha ha....now, you just want me to admit it outloud right?

Marin said...

I do. I stalk you in return...

Tracy said...

You already know that I am a die hard blog reader and now I have gotten my mom involved in reading yours too, she just can't comment. I often wonder the same thing about my blog. I think I am the only obsessed blog reader. LOL

Anonymous said...

It's still an important part of my lunchtime ritual..

Kate said...

I read it... when my addiction to facebook permits me to peruse other websites.

Anonymous said...

ok well I am a given, along with talking to you at least twice a day, msn'ing at least twice a day and facebooking it. I read your blog. lol

Wow I got problems lol.

Sarah said...

You know I do, cause I comment every once and a while.....plus, you have 3 kids, it gives me a sneak peak of what I have to look forward too and dread (jk...the car in the microwave was crazy! ha!)
Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

I read it Tricia...religiously...I'm so ashamed!!

Anonymous said...

Jen the Mom here and accounted for.

duncan said...

I read it often

Hilary said...

First time today....
Your thumb looks gross, that stinks. I hate parenting wounded.

Stacey said...

I don't know if you will read this or not, but I read your blog and love it!