The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 14 May 2007

{the tea Queen}

My Mommy and me. Yep almost 30 and I'm still her little girl. Funny how that works! I'm never sure what to give on mothers day. How can you give a gift that will adequately say {thanks for giving birth to me, thanks for all the sleepless nights, thanks for helping me in school, thanks for showing me all I needed was self confidence, thanks for putting up with me in the teen years. Thanks for being there when I became a mother, thanks for being the best Grandma ever!...hummm} all I could think of was this little Tea set to match her china pattern. Jayna calls Grandma the Tea Queen...so it was only fitting!

No comments: