So......while I was making dinner, I thought I would multi task. chopping onions and talk to my 4 year old. umm ya not smart. whack I chopped my own thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it hurt ALOT! and i bled what seamed like buckets. All of a sudden it hit me...I'm all alone with 3 kids and I'm hurt!. I couldn't think of what to do... my brain was frozen. I was trying to hide the blood from the kids and keep myself same. I was not. After calling any one and every one I could think of I realized... I'm on my own here...then just as I was about to go to the walk in clinic it hit me. For the first time in months Justin drove the van to work....
So I called Justin at work in tears. Tried to explain the cut. I asked him if I should go to the Dr. I had no idea.......so I took a picture and emailed it. (that's why I have these photos ~~ just so you don't think I'm a freak who took a picture of my wounded thumb for my blog). Justin took a look at the photos and basically said it doesn't look like there is anything they could do.
So I called Justin at work in tears. Tried to explain the cut. I asked him if I should go to the Dr. I had no idea.......so I took a picture and emailed it. (that's why I have these photos ~~ just so you don't think I'm a freak who took a picture of my wounded thumb for my blog). Justin took a look at the photos and basically said it doesn't look like there is anything they could do.
Then I realized I may have been a little on the crazy side. *sometimes i can overreact* GASP!
Here is what My thumb looks like today. man it still hurts. Not sure what my thumb will look like when its all healed...great there goes my hand modeling career!