This Saturday the girls went on a trip to the Seattle.....with NO KIDS. 7 of us left our little ones with their daddies and headed to Seattle Temple. SO MUCH FUN! these girls are too sweet. We knew each other in the young single adult times. together we went to dances, institute, dating, weddings and now after 6 years were leaving the 19 kids at home for a day of fun and spiritual fufilment and ...... yes even shopping! Marcy gave us hand stamped goody bags and loaded us into her new mini van.

As always the temple was beautiful...especially with the tulips. Spring is
sucha lovely time!

Here is my Marcy Lena, Candid. Happy. and smiling. LOVE.THIS.GIRL. (thanks for letting me bust in the
Abbotsford cool group..
HHAHAH)

Here we all are... Angie, Erin, Collette,
Amberlee, Cathy, Marcy, and your truly. The temple experience was wonderful. and I really enjoyed getting to know each other better.

I'm so glad to know we are sisters. Daughters of a Heavenly King...AMAZING
.JPG)
After the temple we went to eat a the "golden corral" we laughed hard and ate way to much.
and then hit the outlet mall. I left with 2 new pairs of shoes 2 new skirts and a blouse for ....drum roll please...... $60.
YAHHHHHHH WHOOOOIt was such a nice time! ladies I cant wait for the next one! (October?)
4 comments:
Man that was soooo much fun, I am almost tearing up just thinking about it. How fun, that we can do this together. I am so grateful to have such Faithful friends who I am happy to call my Sisters!!
Looks like you had a wonderful day. It is so nice to have friends that you can do that with. I will have to try and be home for the next one. LOL
Kudos to the Daddies for watching all the kids. Nice for you to get some spiritual/bonding time in with your friends.
I miss spring tulips in April - we still have snow here - but I'm sure the May flowers will be amazing.
Thanks a lot for telling ME!
Darn I can't believe I missed it. Even though we did have the whole day booked with our class and HAD to miss it, I'm glad you all had a great time. I'll be there for sure the next time. Don't forget to call me though. Maybe I'll have Marcy give me a call instead, since you're so reliable (LOL).
Post a Comment