The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 11 April 2007

{doing our best}


I know this little drawing doesn't look like much...but for Jayna its huge. Jayna has never had much interest in drawing or writing her name, today well I was watching Oprah (and the little ones were napping) she asked me to draw a picture of her. I told her she could do it her self. so with a little direction "draw your head, arms and legs" *she added toes, hands, eyes, nose, smile and eyebrows*

Her grip is still weak (which is common for some 4 year olds) but shes improving. and if you look on the left hand corner you can see a *J*.

I am proud
Its all about improvement

trying our very best.

Jayna did her best

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Drawing Jayna, way to go!! That one deserves to be on the Fridge for sure!!

Love Aunty Marcy

SAH in Suburbia said...

It'll be interesting to see how her artwork progesses. Watch now for when she adds a body to the head and thinks of things like eyebrows and eyelashes! Awesome drawing Jayna!! Woohooo!!