
Jacob: Look mom I'm your helper
Mom: what did you do?
Jacob: (points to "cups") I make a BIG one for you and little one for Jayna and Jacob
Mom : are you aloud to pour Juice with out asking?
Jacob: (looks proud) Yesssss(sees mom shaking her head then changes answer) noooo.
Mom: (turns away and Snickers to her self ~ and yes grabs the camera)
Mom: what did you do?
Jacob: (points to "cups") I make a BIG one for you and little one for Jayna and Jacob
Mom : are you aloud to pour Juice with out asking?
Jacob: (looks proud) Yesssss(sees mom shaking her head then changes answer) noooo.
Mom: (turns away and Snickers to her self ~ and yes grabs the camera)
In case you didn't notice that's my CRYSTAL flower vase my son filled with apple juice. And its enormous.... cute kid. He wanted a BIG one for me.
2 comments:
LOL! Just be glad it's not a big, ice cold glass of -you know what- like your dear brother Jared gave you that one time. Now THAT you can be grateful for!
But that IS very cute of Jacob.
I think S has those same jammies! Way too cute, Jacob!!
Post a Comment