Yesterday I dropped Jayna off at Pre School. I was Running around like a crazy woman (as always) trying to get every one ready. ...Finally we were out the door and on our way to the school. we were a tad rushed as I was running a few minuets behind. When we dropped Jayna off at the door her teacher says to me "don't you look lovely today" and I was thinking ya sure...the greasy pony tail look is so lovely. We went to the gas station for a fill up then back home. Jacob worked on his puzzles I bathed Aliza and folded some laundry. Then I was gettin the little ones ready to load into the van for Pre school pick up. I glanced in the mirror and saw that I was wearing a crown!!!!!! A CROWN! earlier that morning jayna was playing dress up and Jayna asked me to wear the crown.. I FORGOT it was there... Imagine what they thought of me when I was getting gas!!!! I Had a chuckle with her teacher...I told her the story and informed her that from now on they can address me as Her Majesty!!!!!!!! HA..Yep these things only happen to me!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
{thats "her majesty" to you!}
Yesterday I dropped Jayna off at Pre School. I was Running around like a crazy woman (as always) trying to get every one ready. ...Finally we were out the door and on our way to the school. we were a tad rushed as I was running a few minuets behind. When we dropped Jayna off at the door her teacher says to me "don't you look lovely today" and I was thinking ya sure...the greasy pony tail look is so lovely. We went to the gas station for a fill up then back home. Jacob worked on his puzzles I bathed Aliza and folded some laundry. Then I was gettin the little ones ready to load into the van for Pre school pick up. I glanced in the mirror and saw that I was wearing a crown!!!!!! A CROWN! earlier that morning jayna was playing dress up and Jayna asked me to wear the crown.. I FORGOT it was there... Imagine what they thought of me when I was getting gas!!!! I Had a chuckle with her teacher...I told her the story and informed her that from now on they can address me as Her Majesty!!!!!!!! HA..Yep these things only happen to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is such a cute story, Your Majesty!
I love you.... have you seen grandma yet?
Only you Tricia - only you!!
Halarious!
Hi there Her Majesty! Love you and your wonderful stories. You make me laugh. I love that you're mine!
Oh My Gosh!! I am in tears after reading this!! This one is a great one for the memory books! May there be many more!! :-)
Post a Comment