The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 27 April 2007

{G.G}

Today My Brother and I have a very big Surprise! GG Came to our house for the day. Our Great Grandma lives very far away in Saskatchewan so when she comes to our house we are very excited. We were surprised to see that GG was here when we woke up... we ran into Mommy and Daddy's room to tell them, But guess what? They all ready knew! Grandpa dropped GG off very early in the morning. We were So happy to have her here! For breakfast we had pancakes. We love pancakes and mom makes some very yummy kind. I like mine with syrup and Jacob likes his with peanut butter and syrup. The pest part of pancakes is that Mommy always lets us help.


I really like my GG. I get to talk to her on the phone, and she sends me cards and letters for all the holidays. And she even sends me money for treats.
We were excited to show GG all the things we can do now that we are bigger. My brother Jacob is very good at his Thomas the Train puzzle. And I'm trying very hard to write my name. I just started writing the letter J. I call It a line and a hook. We played our favorite game with GG. Its called ABSeas! It helps us learn our ABC's and teaches us to takes turns, and helps our memory. GG really likes it too!

Next we went out side to the van. It's really rainy here. It doesn't really rain very much in Saskatchewan. We are pretty used to it here, we even like to play in the rain.
This is my Mommy and GG. GG is her Grandma! Mommy has lots of good memories of her Grandma. She loves to make her laugh.
We went to the Mall.
GG took us out for lunch. And I ate ALL my lunch and GG was very proud of me. We tried really hard to be good.I was really sad because i got poked with the fork. and I cried. GG gave me a big hug and some kisses.

Soon I was happy again!

My mommy calls Jacob DASH. that's because he always runs away from her. It drives mommy crazy! And he always hides in the clothes. Mommy said she remembers doing this to her Mommy. She said something about pay back...
we love to press the buttons when we go in the elevator!
next we took GG to get her hair cut. It was fun to watch her!


And because we were mostly good GG got us Icecream..........yummmmm

Even GG got one! We had such a nice day with GG. GG was really happy to spend time with Aliza. Its the first time shes ever seen her! GG said that Aliza was a doll. But I know that Aliza isn't really a doll, what she means is she never cried or fussed. I think Aliza loves GG too!
When I grow up and have a baby, and when she grows up and has a baby and when she grows up and has a baby I hope I get to be Just like My GG!!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a wonderful visit. So nice that your kids can have that special time.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Jayna and Grandma with the book and you and Grandma. The two over the fork poke are pretty cute too. Glad you had such a good visit with her, she looks like she's doing well. I bet she was 'pooped' after a day with that many little ones.