So it was time to replace them with the newer cuter crocks...Mary Janes! I LUB these shoes! I'm sure you won't see me in anything else....ok maybe at church!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Monday, 23 April 2007
{happy}
last year I bought myself a pair of crocks. They were so comfortable....but so ugly. I swore to myself I would only wear them at home or in the yard. Then I decided they were just so comfortable I'd wear them for the day to day stuff (like pre school drop offs and trips to the park) soon I was trying to rationalize wearing them to church! I wore them so much that I actually wore them out!
So it was time to replace them with the newer cuter crocks...Mary Janes! I LUB these shoes! I'm sure you won't see me in anything else....ok maybe at church!

So it was time to replace them with the newer cuter crocks...Mary Janes! I LUB these shoes! I'm sure you won't see me in anything else....ok maybe at church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OK VERY cute I want I want I want.
I was tagged by Wanda so here are 7 things about me.
Your turn!!
Love your shoes....they look very familiar...uh, do they come in red??
They are very cute! when I see you next I'll have a surprise for you ... ask Kimmy.
Post a Comment