Jayna was giddy!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Saturday, 21 April 2007
{Happy Birthday from Chuck E Cheese}
This is Brielle in 2001 at her 1 year old birthday party
Today Brielle turned 7. Crazy time goes by so fast. I have been to every one of Brielle's birthdays. And now my kids are going to her party. Jayna looks up to Brielle as her BIG friend. Brielle is so sweet to her. Love that they get along so well.
My kids think chuck e cheese is the greatest place on earth. In fact they are as excited about going to chuck e cheese as they were about going to Disneyland!
I hardly saw Jacob the entire time...he was so happy (although this is the only photo I took of him and he looks so very serious!~ but so cute!)

Jayna was giddy!
Daddy and his babe..this girl is a daddies girl!

Jayna was giddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment