The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 5 March 2007

A little of this a little of that

March 5, 2007

1. Saturday Justin worked~ blah makes for a long week for us all. I took the kids to Ikea to meet with Jenna. My kidos were high maintenance. Slightly stressful to be in a packed Ikea with a crying baby (who needs to be held) and a 2 year old who wants to walk and “do it himself”, and Jayna who always seems to know how to press my buttons. Jenna your kids were perfect…which made mine even appear crazier then usual. (Note to self no Ikea on a Saturday…) What were we thinking!

2. Church today~ I taught Relief Society. A lesson on visiting teaching (a re cap from our conference last week) every thing went well, I felt the spirit and so did others-that’s the most important part- Aliza stayed with Justin so I could focus on teaching… he also had to teach the Young men (but only 6 of them and I had to teach 60 sisters)… so sounds like things were pretty hairy for him. Apparently Aliza really grossed the boys out by spitting up…. She was a distraction so next time I teach we will have another plan.

3. Around the dinner table tonight Jayna told us she was bad in class today. Apparently she had to go in the corner and so did her friend Daniele. Not sure how I feel about that…I wish I would have been told. That way we could address it…I think I’ll call her teacher this week…..I really want her to Be a good obedient girl…
the kid needs to focus! (Poor thing is so much like me)

4. Had a nice time with the hubby. Watched amazing race and Desperate House Wives….LOVE THAT SHOW!!!(shhhhh so does Justin) We even played cards after clean up duty….

5. and for the highlight of the weekend (and the highlight for the last 5 ¾ Months)

ALIZA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But why am I still tired?

No comments: