The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 6 March 2007

trains,bows and reflection

Today was a school day. Jayna had morning Pre school and Kinder connections (prep for September) Jacob is always so sad as we drop off his sister. So I started to try and make it an exciting time for Jacob and Mommy (Aliza too). We have been going to a drop in play center every Tuesday afternoon. And Jacob is really enjoying it I get to see Jacob play and interact with kids and he loves the new toys… Funny thing is he plays with the exact thing he plays with at home…Thomas the Train set. Love watching him so focused as he builds and Plays.

I Couldn't resist this little babe with her fancy hair do! My dear sweet missionary companion Sister West made it for Aliza...and i love it! She got lots o ewwwws and ahhhs today. I think I may have yet another hobby to pick up...bow making here I come! Aliza is becoming more and more of a little person. and I know i say it 50 times a day But I will say it again.....Time is going so fast. I cant believe in 1 week Aliza will be 6 months old! she is sitting now, yet still prefers to lay on her tummy and roll around... She is 16 pounds now. I will start her on solids any day now. I want wanted to wait till she was exactly 6 months... but I think shes ready...
At the play place there was a little section for babies..and Aliza discovered a new best friend...she is simply adorable don't you agree?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids just keep getting more adorable the more you have. So stop having them, so the rest of us can have a chance of having future supermodels!

Really though, I can't believe how old Aliza looks. Almost 6 months and I haven't even met her! I'm so sad. Oh well...maybe this weekend ;)

Sarah said...

Absolutley adorable!