"Mom, I want you to do my hair like last time...like a cow (brings her hands to her head to indicate horns)" So I did her hair Just like last years...like a BULL. And once again I felt a little over the top when I dropped her off for Pre school. Really it only took 5 or so minuets more then her hair usually takes. Its fun and Jayna was so excited to go to school and show off her Crazy hair!...and of course she loved taking pictures of her crazy hair and making a crazy face....yep I love this Crazy Kid!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Tuesday, 13 March 2007
Crazy KId
"Mom, I want you to do my hair like last time...like a cow (brings her hands to her head to indicate horns)" So I did her hair Just like last years...like a BULL. And once again I felt a little over the top when I dropped her off for Pre school. Really it only took 5 or so minuets more then her hair usually takes. Its fun and Jayna was so excited to go to school and show off her Crazy hair!...and of course she loved taking pictures of her crazy hair and making a crazy face....yep I love this Crazy Kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That is some CRAZY hair. You look very cute Jayna!! Good Pick,
Love Aunty Marcy
Post a Comment