Today was such a beautiful day! such a relief after all the rain we've had! When Aliza was down for her nap the big kids played outside and even had a picnic . Almost made me want to set up the patio furniture and fire up the B-B-Q...all in due time I guess...I long for summer ahhhhh those were the days. I'm loving that the kids are independent enough to play on their own. They played out side while I cleaned the kitchen and bakes muffins...yes you read that right....BAKED MUFFINS! I cant get over how great I feel now that Miss A is sleeping through the night! Love that we have a yard that is no longer mud. Last year (just in time for summer to be over) we had our yard done in patio stones and pea gravel... Its little, but its great, its in the fresh air, and Jacob calls it the park!*grin* it doesn't take much to make kids happy!
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Monday, 12 March 2007
A park??
Today was such a beautiful day! such a relief after all the rain we've had! When Aliza was down for her nap the big kids played outside and even had a picnic . Almost made me want to set up the patio furniture and fire up the B-B-Q...all in due time I guess...I long for summer ahhhhh those were the days. I'm loving that the kids are independent enough to play on their own. They played out side while I cleaned the kitchen and bakes muffins...yes you read that right....BAKED MUFFINS! I cant get over how great I feel now that Miss A is sleeping through the night! Love that we have a yard that is no longer mud. Last year (just in time for summer to be over) we had our yard done in patio stones and pea gravel... Its little, but its great, its in the fresh air, and Jacob calls it the park!*grin* it doesn't take much to make kids happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The back yard looks great! I remember it being so muddy!
Post a Comment