The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 13 March 2007

The Non Holiday

I love holidays..even the holidays that aren't holidays! Like St. Patrick's Day. I'm all for the excitement of a special day and the fun and preparations. We made little tags (mostly on the computer) and sponged around the edges, filled a cello bag with 4 gold coins (the treasure) and a rainbow candy... Fun and oh so simple.
Because I love busy work I decided to do goodies for each one of Jayna's classmates. In total that's 40 kids... Hey why not have another reason to celebrate? As always Jayna is excited to give out the treats, and I'm happy with the sense of satisfaction I get when I finish a project..that's the best feeling to me...Its like a Drug!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Tricia, you amaze me!

Anonymous said...

great job, they look great, love the rainbow candy.

i will post mine soon.

Anonymous said...

I wish you were my mom, you are so cute with a sponge brush in hand!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

You're insane!

Tricia said...

Yes Susan you know that I'm insane!!

Anonymous said...

HA HA!!!!! I thought I could be "annonymous" but you found me out!!!