The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 22 July 2010

{Rathtrevor}

This week Andrea and I took our kids over to Vancouver Island for a camping trip!


And we did it! I survived tent camping with 4 kids and no husband!! We did miss one ferry, then had one dead car battery (seconds before loading).
Then one broken tent pole, 7 hissy fits (2 from me).

But it's all worth it to see the kids explore the beach an forests!!!

I had one sleepless night but some how continued to function (even if i was a little crabby)
The kids ate their body weight in smores



Played the day away....


discovering all sorts of sea life



they even got a little tuckered out



we took turns telling ghost stories
and hit the beach again

it was BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you went camping by yourself with your kids, tent camping too! I greatly respected you before but now it is through the roof. Kudos and hats off!
That crab was awesome. It looked like a lot of fun and good memories.